According to the latest market report published by Persistence Market Research titled ‘Home Infusion Therapy Devices Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012-2016) and Forecast (2017-2025),’ the global Home Infusion Therapy Devices market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period 2017–2025. Persistence Market Research delivers key insights and presents a revised forecast of the global Home Infusion Therapy Devices market for an eight year period from 2017 to 2025. The revision in the market size and forecasts have been carried out taking into account the impact of various macroeconomic indicators and other industry based demand driving factors, as well as the recent developments of key market participants. The global home infusion therapy devices market is projected to expand at a healthy CAGR of 6.8% in terms of value during the forecast period, revised from the previous CAGR of 5.5%, due to factors regarding which PMR offers useful insights in detail in this report.
- The Home Infusion Therapy Devices market is segmented based on product type, application, end user and region. On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into disposable elastomeric pumps, insulin pumps, PCA pumps, electronic ambulatory pumps and infusion system pumps accessories. Disposable elastomeric pumps have the highest demand, owing to the higher response rate in home infusion therapy.
- Based on application the market is segmented as enteral nutrition, parenteral nutrition, chemotherapy, antibiotic administration and others. Parenteral nutrition segment is slated to record the highest demand, owing to the higher response rate in home infusion therapy.
- Based on end user the market is segmented into home care setting and long term care centers. Home care setting is said to hold major market share and register a CAGR of 7.6% in terms of value over the forecast period owing to the increasing availability.
- On the basis of region, the market has been segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the MEA. North America region dominated the global home infusion therapy devices market, which held around 34.7% of the global market in 2016 and is expected to continue to dominate the overall market partly due to higher awareness and entry of key players into the market by launching different products.
Companies are focusing on collaborations to develop new and more effective products. The product type segment of the home infusion therapy devices market will be boosted by its higher response rate and increasing investments in R&D leading to inorganic growth. The global home infusion therapy devices is highly fragmented owing to the presence of various companies such as B. Braun Melsungen AG., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (Animas Corporation), Fresenius Kabi AG, Terumo Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Smith & Nephew, Pfizer Inc., Baxter International Inc. and Micrel Medical Devices S.A.
This report uncovers the global home infusion therapy devices market performance concerning revenue contribution from various segments. This section also comprises PMR’s analysis of key trends, drivers, challenges, and opportunities, which are influencing the growth of the global home infusion therapy devices market. Impact analysis of the key growth drivers and restraints are included in this report to provide clients with decision-making insights.
The home infusion therapy devices market report provides an overview of the disposable elastomeric pumps, insulin pumps, PCA pumps, electronic ambulatory pumps and infusion system pumps accessories. This section also underlines factors influencing the growth of the Home Infusion Therapy Devices market along with detailing of the key trends, drivers, challenges, and opportunities. Impact analysis of the trends is included in the report to provide clients with information and insights. Distinguishing features of the report include a list of major vendors, manufacturing workstations, drivers, and restraints regional impact analysis, and competitive dashboard. Furthermore, PMR provides a competitive landscape of the companies and their strategic developments.
The next section of the research report analyzes the market based on product type and presents the forecast in terms of value for the next eight years. Product Types covered in the report include:
- Disposable Elastomeric Pumps
- Insulin Pumps
- PCA Pumps
- Electronic Ambulatory Pumps
- Infusion System Pumps Accessories
The next section of the research report analyzes the market based on application and presents the forecast in terms of value for the next eight years. Applications covered in the report include:
- Enteral Nutrition
- Parenteral Nutrition
- Antibiotic Administration
Request For Sample : https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/19111
The next section of the research report analyzes the market based on end user and presents the forecast in terms of value for the next eight years. End Users covered in the report include:
- Home Care Setting
- Long Term Care Centers
The report focuses on the growth trends of the home infusion therapy devices market by region namely, North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa. It provides an outlook for 2017–2025 and sets the forecast for the home infusion therapy devices market. The report discusses regional trends contributing to the growth of the home infusion therapy devices market worldwide, as well as analyses the extent to which drivers are influencing this market in each region. Regions covered in the report include:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East and Africa
Also, we have considered the year-on-year growth to understand the predictability of the market and to identify the right growth opportunities in the global home infusion therapy devices market. An analysis of absolute dollar opportunity and incremental opportunity is conducted for primary market segments. Absolute dollar opportunity is usually overlooked while forecasting the market. However, it is the most critical factor for analyzing the level of opportunities that a manufacturer can look to achieve, as well as to identify potential resources from a sales and delivery perspective. In the final section of the home infusion therapy devices market report, a ‘Competitive Landscape’ section is included to provide a detailed analysis with a dashboard view of key competitor firms. Detailed profiles of major manufacturing companies is included with company-specific long-term and short-term strategies. Company profiles include their product offerings and recent developments in the home infusion therapy devices market.