In vitro toxicology testing is carried out to identify the potential toxicity of new compounds when they are at an early stages of development during the discovery and development of new drugs. This type of testing is carried out to identity the presence or absence of certain toxins in drugs, agricultural chemicals and food additives. There is a sharp increase in R&D procedures which require in vitro toxicology testing and this is boosting the growth of this market along with latest technological developments. Moreover, the ban on animal testing has led to the increasing adoption of in vitro toxicology testing and the governments all across the world are providing increased funding for such type of testing.
The global in vitro toxicology testing market is slated to touch a value of about US$ 7,750 Mn in the year 2022 and grow at a robust CAGR during the assessment period.
4 Forecast Highlights on Global In Vitro Toxicology Testing Market
- As per the forecast of Persistence Market Research, the services segment is slated to touch a value of nearly US$ 2,400 Mn in the year 2022. This represents a robust CAGR growth during the assessment period of 2017-2022. The services segment is estimated to account for nearly one-third of the revenue share of the product & services type segment by the year 2017 and is forecasted to gain market share by 2022 over 2017.
- As per the forecast of Persistence Market Research, the biochemical assays segment will reach a value of about US$ 1,800 Mn in the year 2017. This represents a robust CAGR growth during the forecast period. The biochemical assays segment is forecasted to account for nearly one-third of the total revenue share of the method segment by the end of the year 2017 and is expected to lose in market share by 2022 as compared with the year 2017.
- As per the forecast of Persistence Market Research, the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry segment is slated to reach a value of nearly US$ 3,500 Mn in 2022. The pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical segment is expected to gain market share by the end of the year 2022. The largest share is contributed by the North America region in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical segment.
- Persistence Market Research forecasts the cell culture technologies segment to exhibit a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5% from 2017 to 2022.
The report has also included the profiles of some of the leading companies in the in vitro toxicology testing market like Promega Corporation, Charles River Laboratories International, Inc., SGS S.A., Qiagen N.V., Cyprotex PLC, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Merck KGaA, GE Healthcare Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and Eurofins Scientific Se.
In the first part of the report, the executive summary and the introduction are given. The executive summary gives a summary of the global in vitro toxicology testing market and gives the pertinent market numbers that are most significant, which include the historical CAGR growth from 2012 till 2016 and the forecasted CAGR from the year 2017 till the end of the forecast period in the year 2022. Information about lucrative markets from the point of view of leading revenue share and highest CAGR are also given in the executive summary.
In the introduction section, the in vitro toxicology testing market is defined in detail so that the report readers are clear about the scope of this market.
The next section of the report gives information on the key dynamics of the in vitro toxicology testing market. Key points covered in this section include the global economy, fiscal stimulus and bottom line of enterprises.
In the subsequent section of the report, information is given on the cost structure analysis and pricing analysis of the global in vitro toxicology testing market. An analysis on the market presence of key participants (intensity map) is also offered in this section.
The next part of the report consists of the global in vitro toxicology testing market analysis and forecast by product and services, method, industry, technology and region. This section of the report contains important market numbers in the form of year-on-year growth comparison, market share comparison and revenue comparison. The global in vitro toxicology testing market is also analyzed across key regions- North America, Latin America, Europe, Japan, APEJ and MEA.
Request For Sample : https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/18658
The last section of the report contains the competition landscape, where leading market players operating in the global in vitro toxicology testing market are profiled in detail. This information is in the form of company overview, product overview, key financials and key developments pertaining to that particular company. The competition landscape also features the SWOT analysis of the selected companies, which gives the report readers information about the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and the threats that such companies operating in the global in vitro toxicology testing market are facing. The competition landscape is an invaluable part of the report as it contains all the necessary information to study the leading companies operating in the global in vitro toxicology testing market and how they implement their strategies and vision to stay in the pole position in this highly competitive market.
Persistence Market Research leverages a proven and tested research methodology to determine the revenue estimations of the global in vitro toxicology testing market. In-depth secondary research is used to arrive at the overall market size and top industry players. A list of industry players (manufacturers), distributors, retailers, and industry experts is developed along with a comprehensive discussion guide for detailed and exhaustive primary interviews. Data thus obtained is validated using the triangulation method, where primary and secondary research along with Persistence Market Research analysis contribute to the final data. This data is then scrutinized using advanced tools to glean pertinent insights into the global in vitro toxicology testing market.
Product & Services
- Reagents & Labware
- Cellular Assays
- Biochemical Assays
- EX Vivo Models
- Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Cosmetics and Household Products Industry
- Food Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Cell Culture Technologies
- High-Throughput Technologies
- Cellular Imaging Technologies
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- Middle East and Africa