Rising cases of needle stick injuries, the shift in demand towards ambulatory surgical centers and fusion pumps, and a greater number of surgical procedures performed are poised to benefit the IV equipment market. Furthermore, a prevalence of chronic diseases in an ageing population in developed nations are positive signs for the IV equipment market. However, lack of wireless connectivity, regulatory mandates for new product launches and increasing cases of medication errors inhibit the unencumbered growth of the IV equipment market that is anticipated to witness a steady CAGR of 5% from 2017 to 2022.
- The IV catheter segment is the most popular in the IV equipment market and should remain so for the foreseeable future. The IV catheter segment is expected to be worth more than US$ 2.7 billion in 2017 itself and companies are recommended to target this segment with gusto. The infusion pump segment is a close second in the IV equipment market in terms of product type segment and is likely to be the biggest winner in terms of market share. Key stakeholders in the IV equipment market would do well to focus their energy on the Europe infusion pumps market as the region accounts for more than a third of the revenue contribution
- The securement device segment and stopclocks & valve segment have single digit revenue share in the IV equipment market. While the former is projected to lose market share, the latter is on track to gain share and companies may seek to take advantage of this. The stopcock & valves segment is estimated to grow with a CAGR of just under 6% from 2017 to 2022. Along with Europe, the stopcocks & valves segment has strong potential in APEJ
- The drip chamber and needleless connector segment have a revenue share of less than a tenth in the IV equipment market at the end of 2017. The needleless connector segment is predicted to lose substantial share in the near future while the drip chamber segment should fall slowly. The Europe drip chamber segment is assessed to grow past more than US$ 285 million at the end of the forecast period. The needleless connector segment also has the greatest potential in Europe. Along with Europe, companies could additionally target the North America needleless connector segment
- Hospitals hold the lion’s share in the IV equipment market by end user segment and are forecast to hold steady for the medium to long term. Hospitals are the most-well equipped to deal with any and every patient need pertaining to IV treatment. Europe is the largest region in the hospital segment of the IV equipment market but there is a close competition for the second place between APEJ and North America
- The companies profiled in the IV equipment market are AngioDynamics, Moog Inc., Terumo Corporation, C. R. Bard, ICU Medical, Smiths Group, Baxter International Inc., Fresenius SE & Co., B. Braun Melsungen AG, and Becton, Dickinson and Company
The IV equipment market report has given an adequate amount of attention to both developing as well as developed countries. The emerging economies to look out for include Latin America, MEA, and APEJ while the developed regions comprise Europe, North America, and Japan. Each region has a section wherein revenue statistics have been highlighted. The forecast allows readers to gain an in-depth understanding of the IV equipment market. Special attention has been given to the largest countries within each region making it relatively easy for companies that want to enter certain geographies with the maximum potential in the IV equipment market.
Request For Sample : https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/19297
A competition analysis is absolutely critical in the case of the IV equipment market and the competition dashboard section serves this need effectively. Prominent companies actively involved in the IV equipment market have been profiled in the report. Strategies adopted, company financials, a brief overview, and recent developments that have an impact on the IV equipment market as a whole have been mentioned. A SWOT analysis of the completion is essential for taking actionable insights leading to informed decision-making.
The IV equipment market report begins with the executive summary that is both concise and comprehensive. The summary perfectly encapsulates the IV equipment market in a holistic manner and is complemented by the market overview that includes the taxonomy and definition of the IV equipment market. The IV equipment market report consists of the market dynamics, size and Y-o-Y growth rate observed in the IV equipment market. Key metrics such as absolute dollar opportunity and CAGR have been used in the IV equipment market report that has further discussed the relationship between various nodes of the supply chain in the IV equipment market.