Dough strengtheners function as an emulsifier by bonding with the proteins and help to improve the gluten strength. Dough strengtheners are added to the dough to improve texture, symmetry, volume, etc. of the bakery product. Dough Strengtheners are also known bread improvers, dough conditioners, etc. Dough strengtheners usually contain emulsifiers, pH regulators, certain enzymes, etc. which can help improve loaf volume, gas formation, and retention, etc. Dough strengtheners are used to improve the crumb texture and structure, improve slicing characteristics of the baked product and increase water absorption. The whole wheat slices of bread and multigrain loaves of bread can be easily handled and prepared using the dough strengtheners. The use of dough strengtheners ensures the quality and shelf life of the bakery products.
Get Sample Copy Of This @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/26425
Global Expansion in the Bakery Industry Might Boost the Growth of Dough Strengtheners Market
The busy lifestyle, increase in the demand for ready-to-eat food products, growing urbanization, etc. are the major drivers that have increased the demand for the bakery products. The increase in the demand for bakery products might serve as a major driver for the dough strengtheners market. Dough strengtheners improve the texture, gas retention capacity, elasticity, loaf volume, etc. Therefore, dough strengtheners can be used to prepare superior quality bakery products such as bread, buns, biscuits, etc.
In recent years, the trend for clean-label products has increased due to the rise in health concerns among consumers. More than 50% of consumers prefer the use of food products that contain simple and nutritive food ingredients. Therefore, the manufacturers of the bakery products might focus on the use of organic and non-GMO food ingredients which might help to develop innovative and healthy bakery products that might attract health-conscious consumers. The companies are developing label-friendly, organic and non-GMO dough strengtheners that are aligned with the current market trends and would satisfy the requirements of the consumers, and therefore, there might be an increase in the dough strengtheners market.
Global Dough Strengtheners Market: Segmentation:
The global dough strengtheners market is segmented on the basis of source, type and application-
Dough Strengtheners market segmentation on the basis of source:
Dough Strengtheners market segmentation on the basis of type:
- Oxidizing agents
- Ascorbic acid
- Potassium Iodate
- Others (e.g. Potassium bromate, etc.)
- Others (e.g. Hemicellulase, etc.)
- Reducing agents
- Deactivated yeast
- Others (e.g. L-cysteine, etc.)
- pH regulators
- calcium sulfate
- Others (e.g. calcium carbonate, etc.)
- Yeast nutrients
- Ammonium chloride
- Others (e.g. Ammonium phosphate, etc.)
- Others (e.g. Emulsifiers, Preservatives, etc.)
Dough Strengtheners market segmentation on the basis of application:
- Others (e.g. cakes, cookies, etc.)
Global Dough Strengtheners Market: Key Participants
The key market players of dough strengtheners are AB Mauri Food Inc., Cargill, Incorporated, Corbion, Inc., Puratos Group NV, Thymly Products, Inc., Wacker Chemie AG, DowDuPont Inc., etc., among the others.
Global Dough Strengtheners Market: Key Developments
In 2015, Corbion Caravan launched a clean-label product, Pristine® 2000, a novel dough strengthener which enhances the consistency and quality of the bakery products. The product was designed to satisfy the requirements of health-conscious consumers that prefer the use of baked goods prepared using simple ingredients.
In 2016, Cargill, Incorporated, launched liquid and de-oiled soy lecithin as a label-friendly alternative for DATEM (Diacetyl tartaric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides) and monoglycerides that are widely used as dough strengtheners in bakeries.
In 2018, DuPont Nutrition and Health launched POWERBake® 6000 product range, is a novel enzyme strengthening solution that helps to improve the consistency of buns and bread. This dough strengthener improves crumb whiteness, increases the final product volume, enhances the process of emulsification and improves tolerance to raw materials.
Opportunities for Dough Strengtheners Market Participants:
The changing lifestyle, improvement in financial conditions, the influence of western culture, etc. has increased the demand for bakery products in Asia Pacific region, and therefore, the demand for dough strengtheners might also increase as it can be used to prepare various bakery products of superior quality.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Dough strengtheners Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in the Dough strengtheners Market
- Competition & Companies involved
- Technology Used In the Extraction and Refining Of Dough strengtheners Market
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from dough strengtheners industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments of the dough strengtheners. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies of dough strengtheners.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the dough strengtheners industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the dough strengtheners market
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on dough strengtheners market performance
- Must-have information for dough strengtheners market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint