In the U.S. (United States) as well as in many other countries globally, intake recommendations exist for a variety of food groups, such as vegetables and fruits, whole grains and dairy products. No such recommendation exists for soy foods. The Chinese government recommends consuming at least 50 gms of soy foods daily to fulfill the daily requirement of nutrients. Similarly, in most of countries guideluines have made for potential benefits of soy foods independent of nutrient content.
Isoflavones are phytoestrogens that are plant derived composites with estrogenic activity. These are mainly found in soybeans and soy products, chick pea, legume and peanuts. Isoflavones that are removed from soy products are named as soy isoflavones. It has high iso scale for curing numerous diseases. Global isoflavones market is estimated to increase at a considerable rate for the forecast period due to its wide application in healthcare sector.
Get Sample Copy Of This @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/26458
Isoflavonaes Market: Consumption Pattern – Good source of energy for vegetarians
Soy isoflavonaes intake among vegetarians (and specially vegans), who consume no animal products, is much higher than the general population. Most of the countries have made intake guiding principles for the consumption pattern for isoflavonaes. In Japan, the day-to-day intake of soy isoflavonaes among those consuming a conventional diet is approximately 8 to 10 gms, that represents about 12 percent of the total nutritional protein intake.
In Shanghai, and including most of the cities of China, most of the soy foods consumed are unfermented, tofu, soymilk, and treated soy products other than tofu account for about more than seventy percent of total soy consumption. However, there is a need for intake guideline principles for soy foods since these foods are becoming increasingly admired but for most of the individuals in Non-Asian countries they are not a traditional part of the food. Moreover, in Western states soy intake among the normal population is extremely low
Isoflavonaes Market: Dynamics
Isoflavones reduces the danger of cancer (especially breast) and also prevents the development of cancer cells by dropping cell reproduction. These are an important source of antioxidants which decreases cholesterol levels thus preventing cardiovascular system and also decreases the danger of coronary heart disease and stroke. Additionally, isoflavones induces bone development and increases mass of bone. These are also used in cosmetics for treating skin firming, protect sun damage, wrinkles and are also used as a conditioning agent. All these reasons act as a driving factors for the growth of global isoflavones market for the forecast period.
The cost of isoflavonaes is a main hindrance for the market in many areas. The harmful effect of price is also compounded by the availability of much inexpensive and equally natural ingredients item such as whole wheat grains. Price-sensitive countries of APAC (Asia-Pacific) are mainly affected by this reason. Moreover, lack of awareness within customers about the favorable properties of soy components is also a main weakness for the market.
Isoflavonaes Market: Segmentation
On the basis of raw material type, the Isoflavonaes market can be segmented into:
- Genetically Isoflavonaes Market
- Non-Genetically Isoflavonaes Market
On the basis of application, the Isoflavonaes market can be segmented into:
- Soy-beverages Isoflavonaes Market
- Functional foods Isoflavonaes Market
- Supplements Isoflavonaes Market
- Healthcare Products Isoflavonaes Market
- Others Isoflavonaes Market
On the basis of product type, the Isoflavonaes market can be segmented into:
- Genistein Isoflavonaes Market
- Daidzein Isoflavonaes Market
- Glucitein Isoflavonaes Market
Isoflavonaes Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants/vendors identified in the Isoflavonaes market across the globe are: Herbo Nutra, Yashica Pharmaceuticals Private Limited, NutraScience Labs, Atlantic Essential Products, Inc., Alaska Spring Pharmaceuticals, Maat Nutritionals, Boli Naturals, Health Advances, , Vitacap Labs, Novapac Laboratories, Inc. and Medisys Biotech Private Limited, Perennial Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd., Au Natural Organics Company among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments of Isoflavones
- Market Dynamics of Isoflavones
- Market Size of Isoflavones
- Supply & Demand of Isoflavones
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges of Isoflavones
- Competition & Companies involved of Isoflavones
- Technology of Isoflavones
- Value Chain of Isoflavones
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada) Isoflavones
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil) Isoflavones
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain) Isoflavones
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia) Isoflavones
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand) Isoflavones
- Japan Isoflavones
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa) Isoflavones
The Isoflavones report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Isoflavones provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The Isoflavones also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint